Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Songs For Swinging Lovers... And Losers, Pt.4



IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

"Smoking Cigarettes" by The Golden Earrings
"Every Little Bit Hurts" by The Small Faces
"You Broke My Heart" by The Talismen
"So Sad About Us" by The Who
"Since I Lost My Baby" by The Action
"Leave Me Be" by The Zombies
"Summer Sun" by Beathovens
"Simple Twist Of Fate" by Bob Dylan
"Since I Lost The One" by The Impressions
"It's Cold Outside" by The Choir
"These Days" by Nico
"Shadows Breaking Over My Head" by The Left Banke
"Teach Me To Forget" by The Outsiders
"I Lost Everything" by Sam Cooke
"Here Without You" by The Byrds
"For All That I Am" by The Creation
"So Lonely" by The Everly Brothers
"Tried So Hard" by Fairport Convention

Download: "Smoking Cigarettes" by The Golden Earrings
Download: "You Broke My Heart" by The Talismen
Download: "Summer Sun" by The Beathovens
Download: "Shadows Breaking Over My Head" by The Left Banke

No comments: