Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nothing Left Inside





Charles "Biscuits" Montgomery
Rest In Peace

"Legendary hard rock drummer Chuck Biscuits, whose lengthy résumé included stints in such flagship underground acts as Black Flag and Social Distortion, died Saturday after a prolonged battle with throat cancer. He was 44." ... Story continues here: Chuck Biscuits: 1965-2009 (JG2 Land)

A.I.T.A. is happy to announce that Chuck's death was apparently an elaborate hoax. The MP3s will remain posted to now honor, rather than eulogize, the great drummer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I was relieved to hear that this was a hoax. Not that I ever knew the guy, but I did know his sound. You can tell when Chuck Biscuits has joined a band almost instantly. Just about every band I have been in, I have wished that the drummers could play like him. Which is a recipe for failure, but one can hope right?

The Fetal Pig